Thursday, October 8, 2009

Letting you guys choose the next perfume oil scent!

How long has it been since I have written! Goodness- I feel like it's been forever. I have been in the process of a move, which is infinitely more complicated when you move not only all your personal things, but try to move and organize all your business things as well. It's a much better situation though, I have gone from a 750 square foot apartment to a 3000 square foot house... and believe it or not I am saving around $600 in rent per month! The only issue is that we have a seriously mental squirrel living here- he actually comes and licks the glass on our front door. If I can ever get it on video it will definitely be posted here and on youtube.

Anyways back to the Lily Poppet stuff... I have just made a new perfume oil and I have been wearing it everyday for the last week and I love it! It is called Rose Queen and you can find it here. It is a blend of white rose, red rose, and baby pink rose. I know that the rose thing isn't for everyone but this is definitely not a grandma rose. I love how the red rose fragrance is actually kinda biting and edgy which balances out the white rose's creaminess.

In addition to Rose Queen, I am gearing up to make a TON more awesome perfume oils with my newly acquired space. In fact, I am going to let the people decide what my next perfume oil scent should be. I created a survey that you can take here to vote for the next Lily Poppet perfume oil. It's really easy, takes less than two minutes and you get to choose from combinations like this:

Lemon, Lime, Cilantro
Satsuma, Verbena, Bamboo
Daisies and Grass
Iced Tea and Lemon
Dark Chocolate and Raspberries

The winner will be our next perfume oil that you can find at Lily Poppet!

No comments:

Post a Comment